- PING's new i59 Forged irons are different at their core. A three-piece forged design ensures consistent impact, a solid feel and precise shot-making with enhanced forgiveness. MicroMax grooves in the fully machined face feature four extra grooves from tighter spacing to reduce fliers in the short irons while maintaining spin in the long irons. An aerospace-grade aluminum insert saves nearly 30g of weighting to allow for tungsten toe and heel weights that maximize MOI. Hydropearl 2.0 finish is water repellent to provide consistent performance in wet or dry conditions.
- Tour-preferred feel.
- Forged 1025 carbon steel
- Forged 17-4 stainless steel laser cut face
- AlumiCore Technology - Aerospace-grade aluminum insert saves massive amounts of weight for optimal MOI and forgiveness that's unmatched in a forged iron.
- MicroMax Grooves - Steeper sidewalls and tighter spacing create 4 extra grooves.
- Fully-machined face and grooves