The super-premium Callaway Great Big Bertha Driver is engineered with ultra-lightweight components for unmatched distance. Compared to the Rogue ST MAX, the Bertha weighs a whopping 30 grams less, making it an ideal option for golfers looking to increase their swing speed.
This easy-to-swing driver features a lightweight Triaxial Carbon Crown paired with a Forged Carbon Sole. Callaway's R & D team moved the discretionary weight saved lower and deeper in the club head, resulting in increased forgiveness and MOI.
Callaway's legendary Jailbreak A.I. Speed Frame stabilizes the body of the Great Big Bertha at impact, allowing the A.I. Designed Face to be thinner across a larger area. Consequently, the GBB produces blistering ball speed across the entire face.
In keeping with the lightweight properties of the Bertha, Callaway powers the driver with UST's Helium Nanocore Black graphite shaft. The shaft's Nanocore Technology reduces overall weight while also adding stiffness for maximum mobility. The Helium Nanocore also utilizes a counter balanced design, which reduces heft, thus helping gain more club head speed with the same effort.
Callaway Great Big Bertha 23 Driver Features:
- Ideal for golfers who want to increase their swing speed
- Lightweight, easy-to-swing design for unmatched distance (nearly 30g lighter than a tour driver)
- Triaxial Carbon crown and Forged Carbon sole create discretionary weight that allowed engineers to move CG lower and deeper for increased forgiveness and MOI
- Steel sole plate helps fight the slice and makes it easier to hit a draw
- Jailbreak A.I. Speed Frame enhances horizontal and torsional stability, which promotes increased speed across the face
- A.I. Designed Flash Face increases ball speed while lowering spin to increase total distance